Dark returns

Dark hallow eyes stare back at me

The vision shakes and trembles with an uncertain resemblance.

What a terrible thing to hear – one’s goddess turn dark and destructive.

Cruel in things beautiful.

Harmful in things honest.

A prisoner of the angry gods I have become.

I stand alone, at the bottom of a stone column, dug earthly deep.

Waist deep I in the stale water, I hear no sound.

Not even my heart beat can be heard.

For I am dead.

Lost without my Light, I stand alone, forsaken and dead.

I recall to mind, the image of my goddess wrought with rage.
Seeing her anger and aggression to me.
…and then I understood.

What I saw and felt only that which I gave to others.

I can only blame myself.

We are eternal… as such, it is only a matter of time till our past catches up with us.

In my case I have come to see my own anger reflected back to me, from another.

From one I love.

From the one I’m devoted to.

I didn’t respond.

I sank.

Into the depths of this dark stone column, built deep within the Earth.

Surrendering to whatever forces of balance are at play.

2 comments:

  abraxas23

December 27, 2008 at 3:22 PM

Hi there, karma is cruel, you know. This poetry makes me think of my fate. With Franz you are in good hands, I guess. Have you seen Rawn Clark's website? A truly great magician, as far as I can tell.

How to overcome bad karma? At first, time doesn't help. If you believe, it takes a lot of time, then it will take a lot of time.

Here it is, a gift from GOD, I guess:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=103649B15518A5AC

Desteni: How to be a portal

Well, I guess now you will have to kiss my feet for this. No, really that's not required.

god bless

  Brian

December 29, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Thanks for the link and the input. The poem for me was a refernce to seeing someone close to me treat me as I treated others - yeah Karma. But it didn't make me feel worse to realize that, but to feel better... there's a document called Liber Librae that says basically in verse 2, embrace the bad things in your life and use them as strengths. seeing this bad reaction to me from someone I love, caused me to recognize where I need to work on my own life.

thanks again for the link