A Magickal New Years Eve

Tonight, after posting that last post on Raja Yoga, I went into my sacred space (extra bedroom) and began to do some ritual breathing.

I was combining a few techniques - Bardon with Raja Yoga. Bardon has a method of impregnating air with a thought pattern - in my case "I'm peaceful" - it really helps.

I was using the nostril breathing technique described in Raja Yoga (breathing in through the left nostril, while visualizing prana energy traveling up the left side of the spine, then in the right, etc.)

I did each breath and affirmation to a mala beed on a set of Buddhist prayer beads (oddly enough, given to me 5 years ago to this day - when I became a Buddhist on New Years Eve of 2004.)

I was situationed in the West part of the room, at a Table of Practice - on the Table of practice was a shew stone (a top a Wax Sigil Dei Ameth) - and in the East a lone white candle.

About half way through the breathing, I was mentally visualizing (or willing) the candle flame to be tall. Maybe 10 min later, the flame rose before me. Not just slightly. No the flame extended itself almost frighteningly high (I estimate about 4 - 6 inches in height.) The candle itself is about 10 inches tall.. so this was a flame about half the size of the candle.

I went from "Hey that's amazing," to "is this dangerous?"

Then as quickly as it rose, it shrank back down... almost going out... but rekindled to a normal size.

I started to mentally quesiton what I saw when I felt mentally "keep doing your breathing." I finished off the mala bead breathing about 15 min later.

That's when I questioned what occured. What was it? Was it a fire elemental? My HGA? An Enochian?

In the smoke of insense there was a brief figure ... a glimpse of a figure behind the table, behind the candle. I spoke one name of an angel I knew... and nothing happened...

Then I spoke a name of an Enochian angel - CZONS. The room electrified. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. I felt "YES" and the candle flame rose about half an inch.

CZONS, in my work (according to the Great Table), is part of the Fire Quadrant - ORO IBAH AZOPI, which was orriginally attributed to FIRE.

The GD, and subsequent groups have placed Air in the East. But in Dee's time Fire was in the East and originally attributed to FIRE.

CZONS, as mentioned in Geoffery James' work on Enochian is a healer. He deals with health issues.

I've worked with CZONS countless times - burned candles to his name. Dedicated work to him and had even fashioned a ring of purest silver, with his name carved into it, in Enochian lettering.

You could say I have a bond with this being.

CZONS came to be the key to something deeper. A introduction to someone else. Suffice to say I can't repeat it openly - but I feel this next year has some amazing things to occur.

A connection was made with the highest aspect I have strove to reach.

The candle, but a symbol of a being.

The being, but a friend to show me to my Holy Angel

The Angel, appearing to show me to the secret place

The next Full Moon is the next arrangement, till then I am instructed to continue what I'm doing. To keep doing the work of those systems currently under my study. Bardon, Crowley, Golden Dawn, Yoga, Buddhism. It's all been the lights to my path... and I'll keep them lit as they apply.

0 comments: