Pour Breathing: Elemental Forces

There's this wonderful thing, when we find that someone who came before us, of vastly more experience, teaches something we already came into knowledge of. It validates our work. In my case, it was the drawing in of elemental energy into my physical form - and then expelling it out, for magical purpose.

Awhile back, I created a magical servitor to protect my house. It came about out of necessity, which I won't get into here. But none the less it was created and required a fuel, a vital life force for it's power into the physical world. This is covered in many great books on the matter (ie. this one is a modern approach, which works well.) At any rate, the purpose of this post, isn't to get into the details of how I or others create magical servitors. But rather, to talk about something Bardon discusses and how I found I was already doing it.

When I created the servitor, I called it from a specific elemental force.

But such a creation needs vital force to survive, to accomplish it's usefulness, and so forth. My method for "feeding" the servitor - is to draw in the elemental force used in it's creation - via what Franz Bardon (and possibly others) call Pore Breathing of Elemental Energy.

Bardon teaches a method in Step III of Initiation Into Hermetics. I just moved into Step III this past weekend. As I began to read it, I was happy to see he taught something I was already doing. Pore Breathing of elemental energy.

It's a method of drawing in energy, by the breath, but through the entire body. As though the body itself is a lung, taking in this elemental force.

I won't go into methodology here, but suffice to say, what he teaches in Step III, is oddly close to what I'm doing. The only twist to my work, is that I tie almost all my magical work into Enochian magic. My only addition is opening a gateway through to an Enochian realm of an element I desire. I "breathe" the element in via pore breathing. Once gained, I expel it to the servitor.

Of course "expelling it to the servitor" is more then just breathing it out. There's a variety of other things that were done in the creation of the servitor that are then repeated at this point, to connect to it - and then the energy is expelled on the out breaths to the magical creature.

It was quite encouraging to see that my methodology was taught by a far greater magician, quite some time ago. How I came to the same conceptual method... I'm not sure. It may have been instructions from Enochians I work with on a regular basis. Or it could have been pure inspiration.

1 comments:

  Boundless Life

November 21, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Franz Bardon Works are amazing and there are TONS of secrets in them.

Pore breathing is really awesome, don't you think?

It's good to know that you actually make use of the accumulation of vital force ( called a "surcharge" in Huna).

I hope the issue that caused you to create the servitor for protection has been resolved. If it hasn't gotten better yet, then I send you lots of goodwill and I really do hope that your situation works out for your best.

Sincerely,

A.